Controversial essay topics
Writing controversial essay topics requires that they contain certain elements. The elements are supposed to persuade your audience to view issues from your perspective. The paper requires that you prepare for your assignments before you begin to write controversial argumentative essay topics.
Factors Considered when Selecting a Good Topic
VipEssayService.net has outlined various factors to consider when you are searching for a good topic. They include the following:
- Strong interest in the topics- As you choose your topics, you should also consider the position to stand by. This will help you to back up your statements with evidence, and proper reasoning. Having a belief is vital, but the way you explain them is what matters. This will help you to write your controversial persuasive essay topics. Make your own mental list which you can use as evidence for or against the issue.
- Gather Research Information-With controversial research essay topics, you need to provide proof that supports the claims with or without emotions. In this essay you need to provide evidence without making it dramatic.
- The Writing Stage-Once you find the solid foundation that you can work on and you’ve chosen controversial essay topic ideas. The essay should contain three parts which include the introduction paragraph, the body, and the conclusion.
- Introduce your controversial essay topics and start on the side that you support. The thesis statement showcases that you have a particular controversial topic.
- Present the two sides of the controversy- The body contains the deepest context of your controversial argumentative essay topics. You should go into details about the two sides of controversy. You should also state your strong points of the opposite side of the issue. Provide the evidence that shows that your position is a correct one. Use various evidence types such as statistics, anecdotes and others. Continue to re-state your position as the sensible one for your summary paragraphs.
The Writing Tips
VipEssayService.net professional writers have outlined some tips for writing controversial persuasive essay topics. They include:
- Have logical conclusions for your controversial research essay topics. Avoid emotional confrontations with your papers.
- Don’t use false information or make up information to use as evidence in your papers.
- Use your sources wisely for your in-text citations and references.
- Get ready to defend your side thoroughly by knowing the strongest arguments for the opposite side.
- Be clear on your focus- You should be clear on the thesis statement. Never stray on the specifics of the controversial essay topic ideas.
- Consider your target audience- With the argument you’ve chosen, determine how your answer will be. Is it an academic audience? Common people? Researchers etc
Some of the controversial essay topic ideas that you can write about include:
- Paternity Leave: - Is it advisable for men to take it?
- What caused the destabilization in Asia? What was the role of the USA?
- How can deforestation be stopped?
- What is the Cold War, and what were its consequences?
- Should cheating in examinations be a reason for expulsion?
- Does the society place limits on human rights?
- What kind of marriage is a civil marriage? Is it worthy of being considered a type of marriage?
- Is the mass media the most powerful government weapon in the world?